We are recruiting for a number of skilled persons to work within the business to support with functional skills delivery. The business is growing and expanding its delivery and therefore this is a great opportunity for a hardworking individual to join the team.
Currently being delivered ONLINE due to Covid 19.
It is essential that you have excellent delivery, a passion for success and results.
- Teach and assess Functional Skills English & Maths to adults of Romanian Nationality
- Develop appropriate learning styles and delivery methods which meet the needs of the learner
- To maintain attendance registers, records of progress
- To carry out all duties with due regard to Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- Must be suitably qualified and have a recognised subject specialist teaching qualification. E.g. PGCE, DTTLS, PTLLS. Experience in Functional skills essential, but ESOL tutors welcome
- You must be reliable, flexible, adaptable, and possess the ability to motivate and inspire
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics
- Having a proven understanding of teaching and learning delivery methods
- Working hours are part time and flexible, however the work will be undertook mainly during evening hours and weekends therefore you must consider how this will suit your current commitments
- from £15.00/hour to £22.00/hour
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: